The Green List provides a fast track to residence and work to residence pathway for highly skilled migrants in hard-to-fill jobs.
The Green List contains a limited number of highly skilled roles that are in huge demand globally and for which there is a shortage in New Zealand.
This list makes it easier for employers to hire and attract migrants for high-skilled, hard-to-fill positions in the construction, engineering, trades, health and ICT sectors. However, these roles have registration, qualification or experience requirements.
You can view the full green list here
Resident Visa – Skilled Migrant Category
Those who do not qualify for New 2021 Resident Visa may still qualify for skilled migrant category.
Selections of expressions of interest (EOIs) for the Skilled Migrant Category Resident Visa will resume on 9 November 2022. The long-term direction of the Skilled Migrant Category is being reviewed and there may be changes in the future.
If you think you qualify for the Skilled Migrant category, please book a consultation with one of our advisers for eligibility assessment.
Consultation fee: $300 NZD +GST
Cost: $5500-$7000 NZD +GST (varies depending on complexity of role)
You can find more information here
Resident Visa – Partnership Residence
Partners of New Zealand citizens and residents are eligible for residence under partnership if they have been living together for 12 months and more and the relationship has been genuine and stable. Every relationship is different and there are cultural aspects that contribute to the relationship. At Kiwifernimmigration we have handled some challenging cases in partnership residence visas.We have dealt with them with the respect and sensitivity they deserve.
Our clients are comfortable in discussing their situation with us.Our problem solving strategies have resulted in our team thinking outside the square driving us towards a successful outcome. Watch tips on partnership applications.
Our experienced team would be happy to assess your application. Please complete the form and we will get in touch with you at the earliest.
- INZ1100 – Expression of Interest Form
- INZ1103 – Expression of Interest Form Child Supplement
- INZ1235 – Employer Supplementary Form
- INZ1000 – Residence Application
- INZ1178 – Partnership support form for Residence
- INZ1024 – Sponsorship form for Residence
- INZ1242 – Partner and Child Resident Visa Declaration Form
- INZ1056 – Entrepreneur Residence
- INZ1163 – Investor Plus (Investor 1 Category)
- INZ1165 – Investor (Investor 2 Category) Expression of Interest
- INZ1166 – Investor (Investor 2 Category) Application for Residence
- INZ1170 – Parent Retirement Category Residence Application
- INZ1202 – Parent category Expression of interest form
- INZ1249 – Parent Category – Expression of Interest update